- Minimum 5 years of system and networking experience
- IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, DNS
- MRTG, Cacti, Netflow, NAGIOS
- RADIUS, FREERADIUS, SNMP,NTP, LDAP
- BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Strong network trouble-shooting skills including the use of utilities such as tcpdump, wireshark, nmap, etc. to quickly identify root causes of network issues.
- Solid TCP/IP networking foundation including Layer 2 & Layer 3 switches, routing, subnetting, HSRP, stacking, VPN, ACLs, VLANs, VCLs, packet capture/analysis, and NAT configuration.
- Load Balancing, HA Clustering
- Mysql Cluster and replication, mysql optimization and indexing
- Apache, Nginx, lighttpd
- Shell and Perl scripting
- KVM/XEN and other virtualization technology
- Compile packages
- Kernel tunings, patching, recompiling and building modules
- BGP, Peering
- RedHat, Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD
- iptables, iproute2, IPSEC
- Familiar with CDN(Akamai, Edgecast, etc.)
- Familiar with GeoDNS
- Able to discern a network issue vs a system issue.
- Normal business hour and after-hour on-call rotation to respond to critical issues
- Knowledgeable with Red Hat package management (rpm and yum, building rpms, maintaining a yum repo)
- Familiar with video streaming (adaptive bitrate streaming and etc)
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and the answers to the following questions to hr(at)unovation(dot)com
1. Why do you want to work as a system administrator at UnoTelly?
2. Describe a situation in your work-life where you failed.
3. Describe a time when you accomplished something you thought was impossible. (Can be work-related or personal)