“What do you want to be when you grow up?” your dad asked.
“Marine biologist? Engineer? Doctor? First settler to Mars?”
“No! I want to be a badass marketer when I grow up!” you exclaimed.
If that sounds like you, then we have a perfect position for you!
UnoTelly.com is looking for a marketing genius to join our team.
You will be working closely with the CEO to brainstorm, plan, and execute marketing plans and grow our business.
What you will do:
1. Plan, organize, and execute marketing plans
2. Competitive Analysis
4. Public Relation and social outreach
5. Research and discover marketing venues
6. Anything marketing goes and more
7. Manage our social media accounts
What you need to have:
1. You have a killer marketing instinct
2. You know how to sell
3. You understand human psychology
4. Marketing background from university
5. SWOT analysis
6. PORTER 5 Forces
7. Excellent English ability – written and oral
8. Doer and superb organizer
9. Know, understand, and love technology!
10. Love to tweet/blog
Since this is marketing position, please show us what you got in your cover letter. You need to be able to market yourself first before you could market anything else.
P.S. we are a big fan of Don Draper (Google Mad Man)
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and the answers to the following questions to hr(at)unovation(dot)com
1. Why do you want to work as a marketer at UnoTelly?
2. Describe a situation in your work-life where you failed.
3. Describe a time when you accomplished something you thought was impossible. (Can be work-related or personal)